Waukesha South High School's
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
Taking the Advanced Placement exams is an important part of all AP courses. Waukesha South High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
For the 2018 AP exams, students at Waukesha South High School will be registering online. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
This year each AP exam costs $96.00. Waukesha South High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Ms. Jan Brazell at email@example.com. Or see Mrs. Bohan in the guidance office.
Online Exam registration will begin on Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 12:00 AM and end on Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 11:59 PM. In order to register, students should click on the link provide on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/502390 to register .To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the pdf of the confirmation page that is provided at the end. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Waukesha South High School is excited to offer families the convenience of registering and paying AP exam fees online through Total Registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. Payments will NOT be handled at South.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 12:00 AM - Registration Begins
- Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 11:59 PM- Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $10 late fee per exam.
- Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
- If an exam is cancelled on or before Wed, Feb 28, 2018 a full refund will be issued
- If an exam is cancelled between March 1 and April 27, 2018 will result in a refund minus a $20 cancellation fee.
- Wed, March 7, 2018- Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- NO refunds will be made for cancellations after April 27, 2018
Please contact Ms. Jan Brazell firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to register for an exam not listed or have any questions.