Lambert High School's
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
Students taking AP exams at Lambert High School must register and pay for exams on Total Registration by October 28th, 2019 at 11:59 PM deadline.
For the 2020 AP Exams, the cost is $94 per exam, with a $25/ student administrative fee.
Students must answer all of the questions on the following pages in order to complete the exam registration and payment. A confirmation page indicates that the exam registration process has been successfully completed.
Lambert High School is excited to offer families the ability to pay their exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.
- In order for a registration/payment to not incur the College Board $40.00 late fee PER EXAM, all registrations should be completed by the October 28th and payments should be completed by midnight on November 14th, 2019.
- Exams will only be ordered for those accounts registered and paid in full by the deadlines above.
- Registrations made after 12:01 AM, Tuesday, Oct 29, 2019 will incur a $10 late fee per exam, after November 14th the late fee increases to $40 PER EXAM.
- Late registrations that are not paid by 12:01 AM Monday, Nov 25, 2019 will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
Before LHS can order AP exams, all students must also "enroll" their AP exams with the College Board. At the end of this registration process, you will be provided with information and a link to complete their enrollment process. Please complete this final step right after registering to guarantee your AP exam(s) will be ordered.
For 2019-20 School year, the State of Georgia will provide fee reductions only for the options below.
Option 1. Free and Reduced Lunch eligibility students in public school individually qualify for the College Board fee reduction. In such cases, the state of Georgia will pay for one AP Exam in any subject (with the exception of AP Seminar and AP Research Exams.)
- Please note that the state will only pay for one exam for this category of students and documentation for individual qualification must be available in the event of an audit.
- In additiona, Forsyth County Schools will cover one additional exam fee cost for students who are eligible for fee reductions through College Board.
- Therefore, students who can show proof of qualification for option 1 will have the option of taking two exams at no cost.
- Students in this category, who are taking more than two exams, the College Board provides a reduced cost of $53.00 per exam to be paid by the student.
- Students in this category must supply proof of their Free and Reduced Lunch eligibility form to Mrs. Schuyler in room 1069, located in the counseling office. (firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 2. For public school students who do not qualify for the College Board fee reduction, the state of Georgia will pay for one AP STEM content exam for each student enrolled in an AP STEM course.
- Students taking an AP STEM exam are still responsible for the $25 administrative fee- only the $94 exam fee is waived.
- AP STEM Courses: Biology, Chemistry, Physics (1, 2, and C), Computer Science Principles, Computer Science A, Environmental, Statistics, Calculus AB, and Calculus BC.
- STUDENT REGISTRATIONS WITH A STEM EXAM WILL BE TEMPORAILIY QUED.
- Students taking an AP STEM content exam will have a temporary hold placed on their registration and payment options.
- Once the STEM course is verified and the $94 waiver is applied, the registration will be released for payment.
- The turnaround time is typically less than 24 hours.
Please contact Ms Kelli Schuyler, email@example.com or Ms. Tasha Young, firstname.lastname@example.org , if you have questions about financial assistance, other questions regarding registration, and fee payments.