Make sure the email you used in Total Registration is up-to-date and an email that is checked frequently.
The Total Registration email is the primary method used to communicate AP Exam dates, report times, exam locations and any other important updates.
Cancellation of Exams:
The $25 Administrative Fee is non-refundable
Cancellations made after October 24, 2023will incur a $40/exam cancellation fee per College Board.
Failure to arrive on time to an exam, mistake the location, confuse the date, or other scheduling errors on the part of the student will FORFEIT the exam fees and no make-up exam will be offered, so plan accordingly and arrive early for your AP Exams.
EXAMS WILL ONLY BE ORDERED FOR THOSE STUDENTS WHO HAVE REGISTERED IN MY AP, TOTAL REGISTRATION, AND ARE PAID IN FULL BY THE OCTOBER 24TH DEADLINE.
- Failure to complete all the steps will result in the student's status in My AP will be moved to "No" for ordering the exam.
- In order to reinstate the exam, the students will be charged the $40/exam College Board late fee to reinstate the exams.
Per The College Board, the following items are approved for testing:
A complete list of the "Can and Cannot" bring to the testing list is found HERE:
- Several sharpened No.2 pencils with erasers, for all responses on your multiple-choice answer sheet.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams.
- A watch that does not beep or have an alarm (clocks will be provided and spaced throughout the testing locations).
- Up to two approved calculators with the necessary capabilities if you are taking the AP Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exams. Visit apstudent.collegeboard.org/apcourses to find the calculator policy for your subject. For a list of approved calculators, visit www.collegeboard.org/ap/calculators
- A ruler or straightedge ONLY if you are taking an AP Physics Exam. Protractors are NOT allowed.
Remember, you MUST arrive at the testing site at 7:30 AM for Morning Exams and by 11:30 AM for Afternoon Exams unless otherwise communicated to families.
Please note: ALL TESTING, with the exception of AP Chinese, occurs at Lambert High School, 805 Nichols Rd. Suwanee GA 30024.