1) Students must provide their own calculators (if needed) for a test. No calculators or batteries will be available on the day of the test.
2) Students must provide their own pencils for all exams, and pens when needed. These items will not be available to students on the day of the test.
3) Students must be on time for their scheduled exam. Any student arriving late for an exam may not be allowed to enter and will forfeit any opportunity to take the exam and all fees for the exam.
4) Cell phones and other electronic devices should be left at home. Any phones seen during any part of test administration, including breaks, will be confiscated and the student's test will be invalidated.
5) Late exams will not be scheduled or offered at GHS for students who miss an AP exam due to a field trip or elective absence such as a family trip, college visit, or other elective absence.
Any questions about policies should be directed to Kris McBride, AP Coordinator.