Important Testing Information
It is essential that you report to your assigned testing room by 7:30 a.m. for morning exams and 11:45 a.m. for afternoon exams. Proctors will begin seating students at 7:30 or 11:45 and will start reading preliminary exam instructions before the official start times. If you are late, test administrators will start without you! Multiple am/pm exams and afternoon activities require that we strictly adhere to the exam schedule. Most AP exams are 3-4 hours in length and require 30-45 minutes for administrative tasks and scheduled breaks. Please make your travel arrangements ahead of time with this testing information in mind.
>>> Students who arrive late will be turned away once section 1 has begun!
WHAT TO BRING TO THE EXAM:
1. AP STUDENT PACK
2. Several sharpened #2 pencils with erasers
3. Black or dark blue ballpoint pens
4. A jacket or hooded sweatshirt. Dress Code will be enforced.
5. Tissues or Kleenex.
6. Calculator w/additional batteries
Graphing Calculators are required for the Calculus and Statistics exams. Graphing calculators are recommended for the Chemistry and Physics exams but are not permitted for the Biology exam. Calculators MAY NOT be shared with other students. Calculator memories do not need to be cleared before or after the exam. Make sure your calculator is approved by the College Board with your teacher.
DO NOT BRING TO THE EXAM:
1. Books, exam review notes, highlighters, dictionaries, compasses, scratch paper, correction fluid (white out).
2. Cell phones, IPOD’s, IPAD’s, Kindles, Laptops or PDA’s
3. Food or Drinks.
- You must follow all school policies for early releases, late arrivals, and absences.
- You are responsible for providing transportation to and from the exam.
- Allow plenty of travel time in case of car trouble or other emergencies.
- Get a good night’s sleep and proper nutrition before every exam.
- Review your AP Student Bulletin, especially the section concerning guessing.
- YOU MUST BRING YOUR STUDENT PACK TO EVERY EXAM!!!
7. Be on Time! Exam will begin at scheduled start times.
8. GOOD LUCK!
Please contact your AP teacher or Ms. Love if you have any questions.