· No electronic devices.
· No late arrivals will be admitted. You must be present for morning tests by 7:40 a.m. and afternoon tests by 11:40 a.m.
· No unauthorized material is permitted. This includes food and drinks.
· Students taking both an AM and a PM exam MUST bring a bag lunch.
· It is the student’s responsibility to notify the classroom teachers of his/her absence. Missed work must be made up.
· Check http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/calculus_ab/calc.html#list for approved calculators for the following tests: Chemistry, Calc AB, Calc BC, Physics 2; Physics C and Statistics.
· Bring a ruler or straight edge if you are taking an AP Physics exam.
· Bring #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils) AND a black or dark blue pen.
· Refer to your AP Bulletin (which will be handed out at the Pre-Administration session) for tips and further explanations of AP policies and procedures.
· You must attend a mandatory pre-gridding session on either April 10th or April 11th at 10:50 a.m. in the new theater and bring your printed registration confirmation.
**IF YOU HAVE A CONFLICT WITH AP EXAMS, PLEASE SEE MRS. PARROTT OR MS. SMITH IN GUIDANCE**