Randolph High School's AP Policy
Please be aware of the AP exam policies and rules set forth by this school and the College Board:
- No students will be allowed admittance to exam rooms once exam has started.
- During scheduled or unscheduled breaks during exams, students are not allowed to consult textbooks, notes, or ask questions to teachers or other students. Do not use electronic or communication devices during breaks or during the adminstration of an exam at any point.
- Do not leave the building during the exam.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE EXAM ROOM:
- No. 2 pencils (no mechanical )for multiple-choice answer sheet
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most exams
- Government-issued or school-issued photo I.D.
- Calculators - If you are allowed to use a calculator on your AP Exam, review the College Board’s calculator policies to make sure you bring an acceptable calculator for your particular exam.
WHAT NOT TO BRING TO THE EXAM ROOM:
- Electronic equipment or communication devices, like cell phones, smartphones, tablets or anything else that can access the internet
- Cameras or other photographic equipment
- Watches that beep or have an alarm (or smart watches)
- No food or drink in the exam room, including bottled water
You can view the College Board’s complete policy at https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/takingtheexam/exam-policies/exam-day-policies.