AP exams start Monday, May 3rd. Please be advised that for morning AP tests, students should be in the testing room by 7:30 am. The doors will close at 7:40 am and any student arriving once the doors have closed will not be allowed to take the exam. If an exam begins in the afternoon, students are expected to be in the testing room by 11:40 pm. The doors will close at 11:50 pm and any student arriving once the doors have closed will not be allowed to take the exam. Please remember there are no refunds for any reason after February 13th.
For students who are dual-enrolled at their comprehensive high school, the Counseling Department will clear any absence for AP testing with attendance. Students who miss school to study for an AP exam will not have their absence cleared through the Counseling Department.
Students are required to stay in the testing room until all tests have been collected and final instructions have been given. If students have an afternoon engagement, they should plan accordingly. Please add at least 90 minutes to the test time for test administration and instructions. Unfortunately, students can't be pulled from the testing room for appointments or sporting events.
Other things to remember:
1. Cell phones, smart watches, and watches that will "beep" must be turned in to the testing coordinator before taking the exam.
2. Bring several #2 pencils with erasers
3. Bring a blue or black pen
4. Bring an approved calculator if it is permitted
5. The only liquid allowed in the test room is water. The label must be removed before testing begins.
6. Students will not be allowed into their backpack once testing starts.
Thank you for participating in the AP Program at Learning Post High School. GOOD LUCK!!!!