Seaholm High School's AP Policy
Please arrive by 7:30am for morning exams and 11:30am for afternoon exams.
If you are testing both morning and afternoon on the same day, we suggest you bring a lunch.
We test in multiple locations. Please confirm your exam location.
WHAT TO BRING:
- #2 pencils with erasers
- pens (black or blue)
- watch that does not have internet access, does not beep, and does not have an alarm
- 1-2 calculators Up to two approved calculators with the necessary capabilities if you are taking the AP Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistic Exams. For a list of approved calculators, visit http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/public/ap_coordinators/on_exam_day/232033.html
- Ruler or straight edge for AP Physics only, protractors are not allowed
DO NOT BRING:
- Electronic equipment (cell phone, smart phone, smart watch, laptop, etc)
- Watches that beep or have an alarm, or smart watches
Wear comfortable clothes. Please dress in layers. Some of our locations get very warm and others are chilly.