Joseph A Craig High School's AP Policy
Advanced Placement Exams May 2024
Things to Bring to the Exam
- Picture ID
- 2 or 3 Sharpened #2 pencils with erasers.
- Pens with black or blue ink for free-response questions.
- A watch in case the rooms clock is not easily visible.
- Up to two calculators if you are taking Calculus, Chemistry or Physics exams. Go to www.collegeboard.com/ap/calculators for the list of approved graphing calculators.
- A ruler or straight edge for Physics exam.
Things NOT to Bring to the Exam
- Cells phones or any listening devices.
- Books of any kind.
- Scratch paper. (It will be provided)
- Watches that beep
- Food. (Water only is permissible)
All morning exams begin promptly at 7:30 AM. All afternoon exams begin promptly at 11:30 AM, except for AP Psychology and AP Statistics which begin at noon. You will be expected to be back in class by 12:30 after a morning exam. You will be dismissed from classes at 10:30 for afternoon exams. This will allow you to have lunch before the exams.
You are responsible for informing your teachers in advance of when you will be absent from their class for an exam.
You are responsible for finding your own transportation to the exams.