Tesoro High School's AP Policy
Tesoro High School Advanced Placement Exams 2024
Only Tesoro High School students will be allowed to register for AP Exams at Tesoro.
- AP Exams will be administered in school May 6–17, 2024
Check-in time is at 7:30 a.m. for morning exams and at 11:30 a.m. for afternoon exams. No student will be allowed late entry.
Read the Exam Policies and Guidelines HERE
Students are required to attend their scheduled classes either before or after each exam. Attendance will only be excused for classes missed during the exam time.
What you can bring to the exam room:
- Bring a Photo ID (REQUIRED)
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils with erasers for all responses on the multiple-choice answer sheet.
- Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions on most exams.
- A non-smart watch that does not beep or have an alarm.
- An approved calculator with the necessary capabilities if you are taking the Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistic Exams. Visit www.collegeboard.com/ap/calculators to learn more about the calculator policy for each of these exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.
- A ruler or straightedge only if you’re taking the AP Physics Exam.
- Students may bring a snack/drink in a clear plastic bag with their name on it. It will be stored outside the exam area.
*What NOT to bring to the exam room - These items below are not permitted:
- Cell phones, smart watches, personal digital assistants (PDAs), BlackBerry smart-phones, Bluetooth-enabled devices, MP3 players, email/messaging devices, or any other electronic or communication devices.
- Books, compasses, mechanical pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters, notes, or colored pencils.
- Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets.
- Portable listening or recording devices (even with headphones) or photographic equipment.
- Backpacks, purses or large bags
*Please note that students who bring any of the above items to the exam room will be sent to their lockers to store the items. Do not place yourselves in jeopardy of being late/missing your exam. Allow enough time to store your belongings in your locker before you go to the exam room.