Davis Senior High School's
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
College Board has made some major changes to the AP exam registration process. The new AP registration process will require students to complete a two-step process for registering for their AP exam(s). First, students will sign in at my.apcollegeboard.org after getting a join code from their AP teacher or the testing coordinator. Second, students will pay for their exam here at www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/050730 .
Here are some of the changes for this year:
- Earlier ordering deadline
- Students must register at College Board and pay for their exam at Total Registration
- College Board Mandated $40.00 per exam: late fee, changes and cancellations
- Students cannot sell their exam to other students
- Exams cannot be ordered if students do not register at myap.collegeboard.org even if payment has been made.
- Student Registration Deadline: 8/28/19 to 10/11/19 (S1 & AY Courses) AND 8/28/19 to 2/20/20 (S2 Courses)
- SSD Dates: (Deadline to submit request and required documents to test with accommodations.
Students taking AP exams at Davis Senior High School must register for exams by October 11, 2019. For the 2020 AP Exams, the cost is $99.00.
Non-DJUSD students please contact College Board at 1-888-225-5427 to get name of schools willing to test outside students.
Students must answer all of the questions on the following pages in order to complete the exam registration. A confirmation page indicates that the exam registration process has been successfully completed.
Davis Senior High School is excited to offer families the ability to pay their exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.
Registrations made after November 14, 2019 will incur an College Board manadated fee of $40.00 in addition to the $99.00.
Before we can order AP exams all students must also "enroll" their AP exams with the College Board. At the end of this registration process, you will be provided with information and a link to complete their enrollment process. Please complete this final step right after registering to guarantee your AP exam(s) will be ordered. **College Board won't allow schools to order exams if students do not complete this step.
Please contact Nikki LaVergne, email@example.com if you would like to register for an exam not listed, have questions about financial assistance, or any other questions.