George Washington High School's
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
ATTENTION! Students and guardians should complete this registration/enrollment together. This is a two-step process and both steps MUST be completed to access the AP Classroom resources and/or order AP Exams. The entire process (both steps) can be completed in a single sitting in approximately 10 minutes.
- Complete the registration process that starts below.
- Enroll all your AP courses and exams in the College Board's MyAP system with the Join Codes you will receive at the end of this registration process.
A confirmation page indicates that the first step has been completed. The confirmation page will include the information needed to complete the second step of enrolling courses/exams in the College Board's system, MyAP.CollegeBoard.org. This step should be completed right away as exams will only be ordered if both steps are completed.
Payment, Fees & Important Information
- Students that have not paid the minimum amount due of $40 by October 21, 2022, will have their AP Exam registration canceled, and exams will not be ordered.
- Any exam registrations completed after October 28, 2022, will incur a $40 late registration fee per exam.
- AP exam registrations that are not fully paid by Monday, December 19, 2022 will be canceled, and exams will not be ordered.
- George Washington High School is excited to offer families the ability to pay their exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit or debit card available before beginning registration.
Please contact Allison Fisher at email@example.com if you would like to register for an exam not listed, have questions about financial assistance, or any other questions.