Dixie High School's
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
ATTENTION! Students and guardians should complete this registration together. This is a two-step process and both steps MUST be completed in order for your school to order your exams.
- One step is to enroll your exams with the College Board. You should have already done this using the "join codes" provided by your teacher/school. If you have not done this contact your teacher.
- The other step is to complete the payment registration below.
Students taking AP courses/exams at Dixie High School must complete payment registration here by 11:59 pm, March 6, 2024. There is no cost for enrolling in AP courses, but the 2024 AP Exams cost $98 per exam.
A confirmation page indicates that the first step has been completed. The confirmation page will include the information needed to complete the second step of enrolling courses/exams in the College Board's system, MyAP.CollegeBoard.org. This step should be completed right away as exams will not be ordered if both steps are not completed.
Dixie High School is excited to offer families the ability to pay their exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.
AP Exam Payment Registration Timeline:
• Mon, Sep 4, 2023 at 12:01 AM – Total Registration website is open
• Tue, Oct 3, 2023 at 11:59 PM – Preferred payment deadline at totalregistration.net
• Tue, Nov 9, 2023 at 11:59 PM – Last day to pay for AP exams without incurring a $40 late fee per exam
• AP exams must be paid in full by Thur, Nov 9, 2023 at www.totalregistration.net/AP/450350, or they will incur a $40 late fee per exam. Example: $98 + $40 = $138 (total fee)
• Mr. Meadows' 2nd Semester AP Gov/Pol class will not be charged a $40 late fee. However, fees must be paid in full by 11:59 pm, March 6, 2024.
Please contact Mrs Sherry Bushnell, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.