Princeton High School's
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
Registering for AP exams is a TWO-STEP process: payment and registration. The payment step is done in Total Registration, and the join code that is needed for registration in students' MyAP accounts will be provided during the payment process. Both steps must be successfully completed in order to register for AP exams. The College Board puts deadlines in place every year for the AP exam registration process, and these dates are not flexible/negotiable. Missing deadlines set by the College Board can lead to the imposition of late fees, or the complete inability for students to register for AP exams!
The entire process (both steps) can be completed in a single sitting in approximately 10 minutes. The steps are as follows:
- Pay for EVERY exam they wish to take in Total Registration.
- STUDENTS must indicate their exam decision for EVERY exam they wish to take in their College Board account.
- Log into their MyAP account: https://myap.collegeboard.org/login.
- Navigate to the correct AP course
- Click the Register for Exam button
- Click “Confirm Registration”
- Click the Confirm button
- You will see a message stating “You are now registered for the AP ________ exam!”
Again, exams will not be ordered if both steps are not completed.
The cost of 2024 AP Exams is $103 per exam. The last day to register and NOT have to pay the late fee is Wednesday, November 8, 2023. AP exam registrations that are not fully paid by Wednesday, November 8, 2023 will be canceled and exams will not be ordered.
Exams ordered on/after Thursday, November 9, 2023 will incur a $42 late fee per exam. The absolute last day that registrations can be processed and exam orders can be placed with the College Board is 11:59 pm, November 8, 2023.
AP Exam Registration Timeline: