Northern Burlington County Regional HS's
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
ATTENTION! Students and guardians should complete this registration/enrollment together. This is a two-step process and both steps MUST be completed to access the AP Classroom resources and/or order AP Exams. The entire process (both steps) can be completed in a single sitting in approximately 10 minutes.
- Complete the registration process that starts below.
- Enroll all your AP courses and exams in the College Board's MyAP system with the Join Codes you will receive at the end of this registration process.
FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION DIRECTIONS BELOW:
- Students taking AP courses/exams at Northern Burlington County Regional HS must enroll/register here by 3:00 pm, March 11, 2022. There is no cost for enrolling in AP courses, but the 2022 AP Exams cost $96 per exam. Registrations made after 3:00 PM, Friday, Nov 12, 2021 will incur a $40 late fee per exam.
- AP Capstone exams cost $144 per exam
- A confirmation page indicates that the first step has been completed. The confirmation page will include the information needed to complete the second step of enrolling courses/exams in the College Board's system, MyAP.CollegeBoard.org. This step should be completed right away as exams will only be ordered if both steps are completed.
- Northern Burlington County Regional HS is excited to offer families the ability to pay their exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration. You can register first and pay for exams later; however, AP exam registrations that are not fully paid by Friday, November 12, 2021 will be canceled and exams will not be ordered.
- Exams are free for students who qualify for free and reduced lunch; however, students are responsible for any additional fees, such as cancellation, late registration, or alternate testing.
- Please contact Dr. Leslie Puente-Ervin, email@example.com, if you would like to register for an exam not listed, have questions about financial assistance, or any other questions about registering for exams.