Southwest High School's
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
Students taking AP exams at Southwest High School must register for exams here by 11:59 pm, February 21, 2019. After Tuesday, Feb 19th there is a $5.00 late fee per exam. For the 2019 AP Exams, the cost is $55 per exam.
Students must answer all of the questions on the following pages in order to complete the exam registration. Please answer all questions fully and correctly, as this information will be pre-printed on your AP answer sheet form and will not be editable after it is printed. A confirmation page indicates that the exam registration process has been successfully completed.
Southwest High School is excited to offer families the ability to pay their exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.
Students with registrations that are not paid by 11:59 PM, Sunday, Feb 24, 2019 will be notified and may have their exams cancelled.
ere are the important dates for the registration process:
- Friday, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:00 AM - Registration Begins
- Tuesday, Jan 19, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registration without a late fee ends.
- Thursday, Feb 21, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registration with a $5.00 late fee ends
- After Feb 19, 2019 a late charge will be applied of $5.00 per exam
- No Registrations, Cancellations or Changes to Registrations will be taken after Friday, March 1, 2019
- A fee of $70.00 will be charged if the student does not sit for the exam.
Please contact Mrs Lisa Ledman, Lisa.Ledman@mpls.k12.mn.us if you would like to register for an exam not listed, have questions about financial assistance, or any other questions.