Dunwoody High School's
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
Students taking AP exams at Dunwoody High School for Spring Semester courses must register here. Students registering after March 1, 2024 will incur a $10 late fee per exam. The Spring Registration window will close on 11:59 pm, March 8, 2024. Students who have decided to take a Fall Semester course may register during this window; however, the College Board will access a $40 late fee.
The 2024 AP Exams cost $100 per exam; students qualifying for a fee waiver are charged $62 per exam. AP exams registrations that are not paid in full by March 15, 2024, will be canceled and exams will not be ordered. Dunwoody High School is excited to offer families the ability to pay their exam fees online with a credit card or debit card.
ATTENTION: Parents, if you are registering your child, please complete this registration with your child.
Registering here in the Total Registration (TR) Platform is only one step in the AP Exam registration process. The other very important step is verifying that you exam status is "Yes" in College Board's AP Classroom; both steps MUST be completed for exams to be ordered. Most Dunwoody students have already joined AP Classroom since this gives them access the course resources; however, the exam status default is "Undecided".
To be sure your exam is ordered without additional fees, please be sure to complete the steps below by March 1, 2024.
- Complete the registration process in the TR Platform.
- Join or confirm that you have joined all your courses in the College Board Platform at (MyAP.CollegeBoard.org) and indicate "YES" for the exam(s) you plan to take in May 2024. Although most Dunwoody students have joined their AP Classrooms with the Join Code(s) provided by AP Teacher(s). Those codes are also included on the TR registration confirmation page at the end of the TR registration process.
- Students eligible for a Georgia Department of Education STEM Waiver, should allow 24-48 hours for the waiver to be applied as this is a manual process. Students MUST check the box indicating they are taking a STEM exam AND type the name of the course.
- Check email for notification and/or log back into your account to view/pay balance after 24-48 hours. Please check Total Registration cccount BEFORE emailing to inquire about the waiver.
- Dunwoody High School students should check with your AP Teacher if you have any questions.
NOTE: College Board assesses a Cancellation Fee of $40 per exam for Fall Semester exams cancelled after November 15, 2023, and Spring Semester exams cancelled after March 15, 2024. College Board assess a Late Fee of $40 for Fall Semester exams ordered after November 15, 2023.
Please contact Ms. Larryssa Harris, Larryssa_Harris@dekalbschoolsga.org if you have questions.