Students taking AP exams at Forsyth Central High School must register for exams here by October 28, 2019 at 11:59pm dealine. For the 2020 AP Exams, the cost is *|$94 per exam with a $25/ student administrative fee|*.
Students must answer all of the questions on the following pages in order to complete the exam registration. A confirmation page indicates that the exam registration process has been successfully completed.
Forsyth Central High School is excited to offer families the ability to pay their exam fees online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration.
* In order for a registration/payment to not incur the Collge Board $40.00 late fee PER EXAM, all registrations should be completed by October 28, 2019 and payments should be completed by midnight on November 14, 2019. .
Late registrations that are not paid by 12:01AM Monday, November 25, 2019 will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
Before FCHS can order AP exams all students must also "enroll" their AP exams with the College Board. At the end of this registration process, you will be provided with information and a link to complete their enrollment process. Please complete this final step right after registering to guarantee your AP exam(s) will be ordered.
For 2019-20 School year, the State of Georgia will provide fee reductions only for the options below.
Option 1. Free and Reduced Lunch eligibility students in public school individually qualify for the College Board fee reduction. In such cases, the state of Georgia will pay for one AP Exam in any subject (with the exception of AP Seminar and AP Research Exams.)
- Please note that the state will only pay for one exam for this category of students and documentation for individual qualification must be available in the event of an audit.
- In additiona, Forsyth County Schools will cover one additional exam fee cost for students who are eligible for fee reductions through College Board.
- Therefore, students who can show proof of qualification for option 1 will have the option of taking two exams at no cost.
- Students in this category, who are taking more than two exams, the College Board provides a reduced cost of $53.00 per exam to be paid by the student.
- Students in this category must supply proof of their Free and Reduced Lunch eligibility form to Mr. Miniscalco in room 1125, located on West Campus. (email@example.com)
Option 2. For public school students who do not qualify for the College Board fee reduction, the state of Georgia will pay for one AP STEM content exam for each student enrolled in an AP STEM course.
- Students taking an AP STEM exam are still responsible for the $25 administrative fee- only the $94 exam fee is waived.
- AP STEM Courses: Biology, Chemistry, Physics (1, 2, and C), Computer Science Principles, Computer Science A, Environmental, Statistics, Calculus AB, and Calculus BC.
Please contact Mr. TJ Miniscalco, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr Ryan McDeermond, email@example.com, if you have questions about financial assistance, or any other questions regarding registration and fee payments.