Simi Valley High School's
Advanced Placement Exam Registration
Taking the Advanced Placement exam is an important part of all AP courses. Simi Valley High School desires that all students take AP exams for the AP classes that they have taken. Scoring well on an AP exam can often earn students college credit for their high school class, saving a significant amount on tuition.
For the 2022 AP exams, students at Simi Valley High School will be registering online. Online Exam registration will begin on Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 12:01 AM and end on Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM. The AP exam registration process is two steps, but both can be completed in one sitting when the student and parent/guardian do this together. Even if you do not plan to take the AP exam, you need to complete both steps to access the College Board’s AP resources. Both steps must be completed in order to have AP exams ordered:
Step 1: Begin the process by registering below. You will indicate both the AP courses you are taking this year and also the exams you wish to take. You will receive your join codes and directions to complete the second required step. Any exam fees will be paid online so be sure to have a debit card or credit card available before beginning registration. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment.
Step 2: Use the join codes provided at the completion of step one to enroll your AP courses and exams in the College Board's system (if you haven't yet done so).
This year each AP exam costs $96.00. Simi Valley High School desires that every student be able to take their AP exams. Students requiring financial assistance should contact Mrs Shannon Madsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 12:01 AM - Registration Begins
- Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 12:01 AM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a non-refundable $20 late fee per exam.
- Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 11:59 PM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a non-refundable $40 late fee per exam.
- Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
- Thu, Mar 3, 2022 - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Mon, Nov 15, 2021 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Fri, Apr 15, 2022 - Last day to cancel an exam with a cancellation fee of $40.00.
Please contact Mrs Shannon Madsen, email@example.com , if you would like to register for an exam not listed, have questions about financial assistance, or have any other questions.